You’ve worked hard for decades to build up your savings, to accommodate your own needs and wants—but you don’t want your wealth to stop there. Do you have significant retirement savings you hope to transfer to the next generation but you’re concerned about passing on your assets in a tax-efficient way? If so, you are not alone. Many of our clients spend their whole lives accumulating significant wealth, only to find that a large chunk could be lost to taxes and other costly estate planning errors.
Avoid these mistakes by watching the instant replay of our most recent estate planning seminar: The Truth About Estate Planning.
Hosted by Preston Rosamond and Brad Wiewel, a board-certified Texas estate planning attorney, this educational seminar is designed to help you leave a lasting legacy for years to come by avoiding the most common pitfalls of estate planning. You’ll hear about important topics like:
- The death tax: What is it and how can you avoid or minimize the impact?
- Incapacity planning: Who will care for you if you can no longer care for yourself?
- Trusts vs. wills: Which is better for you and your family?
- Divorce and remarriage: How to protect your estate and your children’s inheritance
- Community property: What does it mean for new Texas residents?
- Beneficiary designations: Is your estate plan up to date?
- In-state vs. Out-of-state documents: How to make sure your estate plan is compliant with Texas state law
Having financial peace and confidence is easier than you think.
If you have questions or concerns about your specific situation, feel free to reach out. Call our office at 830-798-9400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
See what clients are saying about working with us.
Preston Rosamond is a financial advisor and the founder of The Rosamond Financial Group Wealth Management, LLC with over two decades of industry experience. He provides comprehensive wealth management and financial services to successful business owners, corporate executives, and affluent retirees who enjoy simplicity and seek a professional to help them pursue their goals. Preston personally serves his clients with an individual touch, a sincere heart, and his servant’s attitude is evident from the moment you meet him. Learn more about Preston or start the conversation about your finances with him by emailing email@example.com or schedule a call on his online calendar.